Flex Slider (Do Not Edit Here!)

Monday, October 22, 2012

Just a little bit...

This isn't going to be a long blog entry.


I don't feel like I have a lot to say today.  I guess I should be finishing dishes and putting away clothes and entertaining animals and such things.

I am. I will again soon, I am just taking a small break.

Today I feel kind of vulnerable and a little bit lonely.
I don't have a lot of daily routine these days and I know that that's a lot of why I feel this way.
I don't expect anybody to 'make things all better for me' or anything like that. I know I need to find more productive and more fulfilling ways to use my time.

I'm a bit bored and a bit blue feeling today.

I want to be perfectly clear that I'm not writing this to garner sympathy and I'm not feeling sorry for myself per se.

My wife is a busy woman and a very hard worker. I love her dearly. She is a source of comfort for me lately. She is necessarily gone all day and it's a long day.

Our living situation is not yet finalised. It should be soon.

These things make me feel uncertain and lonely sometimes; there's a fair feeling of uncertainty in me lately and I just happened to remember that I'm part of a blog wherein I can record my thoughts and feelings and know I need no approval-I'll not be judged. For that, I am grateful.

Thank you self, for taking the time to record my thoughts and feelings. Thank you reader(s?) for reading my words.



Now back to our regularly scheduled program.


No comments:

Post a Comment